Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Beautiful Boy

Booo, so school started. Monday was as usual, boring shit. The day is so friggin long. They seriously need to change the timetable. Had gotten back my Marketing results. Not bad. Satisfied. And then stupid edward say Pat Hu must have marked my slip wrongly. How evil! Anyway, after school went for dinner somewhere at ang mo kio with 02 people, 05 people and Nic from 06. haha. Took bus 72 back home with Isaac, Glenn and Thomas after that. Isaac cannot stop forcing me to gamble with them. So i did. And from 50 cents betting, isaac wanted an increase so it became $2. haha. And guess what? I won isaac $16! yayy! Can recoup my loss over mahjong. ok, not really. haha. Well, at least now i got more money for Mng/Zara shopping spree! =) And then today. Woke up late but reached school early. like what the hell. I've found a faster way to school and i shall take the route more often. But no long nap in bus cos i've got to change bus. School was as usual, crap. After school, went to meet weiyan at Tampines. Weiyan's so excited that she already bought a Mng top. haha. I shall resist and only spend on the shopping spree itself. After awhile, went on to Whitesands to meet mum and bro for dinner. And i love mummy! She bought me tinkerbell necklace and earrings. How sweet! =) And then while eating, brother started teaching weiyan how to skip lessons and still, able to pass the exams. haha no no no, and we thought my bro should teach sean instead. haha. Oooh EWW, a beetle just flew in my room! Eww!

With love, on Tuesday, June 26, 2007
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse